Yolisa has a National Diploma in Management and Electrical Engineering studies from the University of Walter Sisulu. She has more than ten years of experience working with energy management and renewables projects within the municipal environment.
She has managed various energy projects, to name a few:
- Establishment of Municipal Energy Management Systems (MEMS)
- Energy Efficiency Demand Side Management (EEDSM)
- Small Scale Embedded Generation (SSEG)
- PV Rooftops Solar Installation
- Solar Water Heater Geysers
- Development of Feasibility Study for Alternative Renewable Power Generation
- Development of Electricity Master Plan and Revenue Protection Plan.
The above projects and other development training further equipped her with the skills and insight of good communication and organising. She is family oriented and has two lovely daughters. She has the ability to inspire and motivate others. She is fun and bubbly woman with always a smile in her face.